- Baby Git Guidebook for Developers: Learn How Git is Coded:
- Git Version Control Cookbook: Leverage version control to transform your development workflow and boost productivity, 2nd Edition: "A series of practical recipes to simplify the Git learning experience and increase your productivity when using Git version control"
- Learn Git The Hard Way: Master Git Using The Only Method That Works: "This book helps you to be comfortable with git, a technology more often used than understood."
- Mastering Git: "Attain expert-level proficiency with Git for enhanced productivity and efficient collaboration by mastering advanced distributed version control features"
- Git: Learn Version Control with Git: A step-by-step Ultimate beginners Guide: "explαins how to use Git for project version control in α distributed environment while working on web-bαsed αnd non web-bαsed αpplicαtions development."
- Learn Enough Git to Be Dangerous: An introduction to version control with Git : " practical introduction to version control with Git, aimed at experienced devs and beginners"
- A Practical Guide to Git and GitHub for Windows Users: From Beginner to Expert in Easy Step-By-Step Exercises: "This book is an interactive, fun and practical guide to install, configure and use Git and GitHub on the Windows platform."
- Professional Git: "Professional Git takes a professional approach to learning this massively popular software development tool, and provides an up-to-date guide for new users."
- Essential Git: Introduction to Git Basics for Beginners: "This is a short book that covers the basics of Git version control. "
- Git Essentials: "Create, merge, and distribute code with Git, the most powerful and flexible versioning system available"
- Git for Teams: A User-Centered Approach to Creating Efficient Workflows in Git: "This practical guide delivers a unique people-first approach to version control that also explains how using Git as a focal point can help your team work better together. "
- Jump Start Git: Take Control of Your Code and Assets: "Get a Jump Start on version control with Git today!"
- Learn Git in a Month of Lunches: "Learn Git in a Month of Lunches introduces the discipline of source code control using Git."
- Git in Practice: Includes 66 Techniques: "Git in Practice is a collection of 66 tested techniques that will optimize the way you and your team manage your development projects"
- Git Version Control Cookbook: "you will learn how Git stores files and how it looks at commits"
- Pro Git: "Pro Git is your fully-updated guide to Git and its usage in the modern world"
- Ry's Git Tutorial: "This comprehensive guide will walk you through the entire Git library, writing code and executing commands every step of the way."
- Git Pocket Guide: A Working Introduction : "This pocket guide is the perfect on-the-job companion to Git"
- Git Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach: "Whether you're relatively new to git or you need a refresher, or if you just need a quick, handy reference for common tasks in git, Git Recipes is just the reference book you need"
- Git: Version control for everyone: "a step by step, practical guide, helping you learn the routine of version controlling all your content, every day."
- Version Control with Git: Powerful tools and techniques for collaborative software development : "this practical guide takes you quickly from Git fundamentals to advanced techniques, and provides friendly yet rigorous advice for navigating the many functions of this open source version control system."
- Pragmatic Guide to Git (Pragmatic Programmers): "Grab this book if you're new to Git, not to the world of programming."
- Pragmatic Version Control Using Git : "this book will get you started using Git in this new distributed world."